Love the durability of steel and the beautiful look of natural stained wood? Get the best of both worlds with CANYON RIDGE® collection ULTRA-GRAIN® series carriage house garage doors. Low-maintenance steel is covered with a composite overlay, molded from actual wood pieces for a natural look.
- 4-layer steel carriage-house garage doors with a faux-wood finish.
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. This garage door has an 18.4 R-value.
- Features Clopay’s Safe-T-Bracket®, a patented garage door safety feature.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Learn more about CANYON RIDGE® collection ULTRA-GRAIN® series construction.
- The Clear Cypress overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Utilizes Ultra-Grain® steel finish; a durable, natural looking woodgrain paint finish.
- Factory finish options are Walnut and Medium.
- Many glass options available including clear, frosted, seeded, rain, obscure and insulated.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
- Learn more about CANYON RIDGE® collection ULTRA-GRAIN® series design.
Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
- Clear Cypress faux wood composite overlay
- Steel with Ultra-Grain® paint finish
- 2" Intellicore® insulation with thermal break
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Safe T-Bracket® Rust-Prevention System
- Door sample shown in Medium Finish.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)