NEED SERVICE NOW? CALL KING DOOR 661-397-2744
King Door has been repairing and servicing garage doors since 1985. We have it down to an art, simply by implementing the basics.
We offer same-day commercial door repairs to keep your business moving. Our entire fleet of service trucks are equipped with utility beds, which allows us to bring all the garage door opener and door parts needed to complete the job on the first visit. We only dispatch trained technicians to your business and we will exhaust all resources to work with your schedule and limit your downtime.
We always complete the job correctly the first time and use only top-quality parts for safety and longevity. Keep in mind at all times that we are here to provide a service for you and make your day a little better. We appreciate your business every time and we are always sure to express our gratitude for choosing King Door. Your satisfaction is our priority and our technicians are always professional, performing their jobs with the pride of a lion!
Garage Door Tune-Up
At King Door, we provide complete commercial garage door tune-up services and annual maintenance to keep your door functioning properly and extend its operational lifespan. Professional maintenance helps to prevent costly repairs or part replacements by keeping systems maintained and spotting signs of wear before they cause trouble.
A tune-up consists of checking your:
- Door balance
- Door level
- Door alignment
- Track spacing
- Panel condition
- Bottom weather seal
- Opener belt or chain tension
- Limit settings
- Opener safety reverse block test
- Opener carriage & rail assembly
- Opener gears
- Adjust all the above-listed parts as needed
Signs You Need Commercial Door Repairs
It’s common for commercial garage doors to open and close dozens of times per day and be subjected to the effects of wear and tear over time. If the garage door at your business is broken, it may be due to electronics, hardware or other causes. These can lead to a range of signs indicating an urgent need for repair, including:
- Broken springs: Springs are necessary for lifting your door. Due to normal wear and tear of the pressure and weight of the garage door, springs will eventually lose force or break. Our technicians can adjust the tension of older springs or replace your broken springs with either galvanized or powder-coated springs. We keep springs stocked on our service trucks for most size doors.
- Opener problems:Openers sometimes break down due to overstress or old age. Most commonly the gears or traveler wear out. Our techs are equipped with the knowledge and equipment for an easy fix. If not, we have new units stocked on our service trucks and can usually install it on the same trip if approved.
- Door off-track or jammed: Garage doors will come off the track for one of the following reasons including getting bumped, closing on an obstruction, or even high winds. Our technicians can repair, balance, and align your entire garage door system so that it is operating properly.
- Damaged or bent panels: Panels can be damaged by the door coming off track or by getting bumped into. We can replace a single panel without having to replace the entire door. We carry many types of panels in stock. Call today for one of our technicians to come out and measure the door and collect all the necessary information from the door for a quick proposal.
- Cables are thrown, frayed, or broken: Over time the stress on the cables can cause fraying or loosening. Our service technicians have cables in stock and can repair or replace them and your system back up and running.
The Benefits of Professional Commercial Garage Door Roll Up Door Replacement and Repairs
At King Door, we have experience performing all types of repairs on a range of commercial garage door types and styles, including commercial garage door opener repairs, replacing broken springs and much more. As a Clopay® Master Authorized Dealer, we also offer complete commercial door replacement with an extensive range of options to select from.
With professional commercial door repairs from King Door, you can take advantage of multiple benefits for your business, including:
- Rapid service: We offer same-day and 24/7 emergency commercial garage door repairs in Bakersfield, CA, and anywhere in Kern County.
- Quality repairs: Our technicians have the tools and training and all the equipment necessary for accurate repairs and safe door operation.
- Convenient scheduling: We offer flexible service times to protect your employees and minimize the impact on your operating schedule.
Schedule Commerical Garage Door Repairs in Bakersfield, CA
Since 1985, King Door has served businesses throughout Kern County, including Bakersfield and the surrounding areas. We know how important commercial garage doors are to your business, and we move fast to complete your repairs and keep your doors operating as they were designed to.
During your repair, our technicians will inspect your other doors for signs of damage or wear, explain how they might impact door function and tell you how we can solve your challenges. We’ll schedule additional services fast or take care of them that same day.
If you need commercial door repairs, schedule a visit online or call (661) 397-2744 for fast, fair and honest solutions.