To ensure consumer safety, preserving product integrity is critical when working with food and beverages. One contaminated good or batch can lead to disease spread, financial loss and legal liabilities. King Door Company, Inc. is your source for high-speed commercial overhead doors that can help you safeguard your company’s assets and preserve their safety.
Door Standards for the Food and Beverage Industries
The food and beverage industry is highly regulated, with numerous agencies and regulations applying. These entities and standards include:
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) frameworks
- The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
Meeting these guidelines and complying with laws requires your facility’s doors to help:
- Maintain hygiene standards.
- Control temperatures.
- Promote workplace safety.
- Maintain efficiency.
High-Speed Doors for the Food and Beverage Industry in Bakersfield
King Door Company, Inc. is a trusted source of high-speed doors for the food industry in Bakersfield. We have many different styles to meet your facility’s cycling demands. You can customize them with different colors and materials to create the perfect blend of function and beauty.
Our options are FDA- and USDA-compliant, making them ideal for:
- Food processing: High R-values and sealing performance deliver excellent temperature control.
- Food and beverage distribution: Rugged commercial designs provide durability and easy-to-maintain cleanliness.
- Retail food and beverage service: Our doors are perfect for securing covered outdoor dining areas and storefronts.
We also offer Kern County’s only selection of Clopay®high-performance commercial garage doors. As a Clopay Master Authorized Dealer®, our team provides exceptional service and high-quality solutions.
King Door Company, Inc. can help you pair your doors with a new LiftMaster® operator for a complete solution.
Benefits of Roll-Up Doors for the Food and Beverage Industry in Bakersfield
There are many advantages to equipping your facility with high-speed garage doors, such as:
- Low upkeep needs: Our doors require minimal maintenance, saving time and money.
- Resistant to contaminants: Sturdy construction and specialized materials help to make these doors resistant to bacteria, mold, rodents, insects and more.
- Lower energy bills: Tight seals keep cold air where it belongs for reduced utility expenses.
- Advanced safety features: These systems boast features like photosensors that help prevent staff injuries and equipment damage.
- Increased productivity: High-performance doors’ faster operation allows your workforce to move goods in and out more quickly.
Food and Beverage Case Studies and Examples
Dickey’s BBQ Pit is a Bakersfield staple featuring authentic Texas-style barbecue with roots dating back to 1941. After its first opening in Dallas, the establishment quickly expanded to other areas. The franchise now operates in 44 states with over 550 locations.
Our Bakersfield Dickey’s operates from a location within a shopping plaza and needed a way to provide robust security to its secondary entrance from the vestibule. King Door Company, Inc. provided a food service-compliant solution with an easy-to-operate overhead door. We designed this solution to provide ventilation and visibility while maximizing their property’s security.
Trust King Door Company, Inc. for High-Performance Doors for the Food Industry in Bakersfield
We’ve been a premier source for commercial door sales, installation, maintenance and repair service since 1985. Our customers praise us because we provide high-quality products, professional advice and enjoyable customer experiences.