Like any other mechanical moving device, the garage door needs regular maintenance to maintain maximum performance. Garage door problems usually start out small and if they go unnoticed can eventually lead to the door binding, damaged panels, throwing the door off track or even having the door completely falling out of the track. A little preventive maintenance can add years of life to your overhead door and garage door opener.
King Door has come up with a simple and cost-effective maintenance agreement to assure your garage door gets its required maintenance. Choose the garage door annual maintenance plan that best suits you.
- Plan A 12 MONTH GARAGE DOOR MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT
1. 20% OFF LABOR CHARGES.
2. 10% OFF PARTS.
3. 5% OFF ANY PURCHASE OF A NEW GARAGE DOOR OR GARAGE DOOR OPENER.
- Plan B 24 MONTH GARAGE DOOR MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT
1. 10% OFF LABOR CHARGES.
2. 5% OFF PARTS.
3. 2.5% OFF ANY PURCHASE OF A NEW GARAGE DOOR OR GARAGE DOOR OPENER.
GARAGE DOOR MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT PROGRAM DETAILS:
- Call and speak with a customer service representative to get you signed up for one of the above annual agreements.
- Your discount begins on your 2nd service call.
- Your next service call will be automatically scheduled either 12 months or 24 months depending on your preferred program. You will be notified 24 hours prior to our service technician coming out.
*To cancel the annual maintenance agreement simply notify your customer service representative and you will be removed from the program. Yes! It’s that simple. The entire program is binding by the old-fashioned “Honor System”.
OUR 14 POINT GARAGE DOOR MAINTENANCE TUNE-UP CONSISTS OF:
- Door Inspection:
- Panel Condition
- Door Balance
- Cable Condition
- Bottom Weather Seal
- Opener Inspection:
- Belt or Chain Tension
- Opener Gears
- Carriage & Rail Assembly
- Limit Settings
- Perform Service, Lube & Safety Reverse Test of Garage Door & Opener
Notice: King Door Co Inc. reserves the right to make changes or discontinue this agreement at any time without prior notice.
Fill out this form to sign up today!