Like any other mechanical moving device, the garage door needs regular maintenance to maintain maximum performance. Garage door problems usually start out small and if they go unnoticed can eventually lead to the door binding, damaged panels, throwing the door off track or even having the door completely falling out of the track. A little preventive maintenance can add years of life to your overhead door and garage door opener.
King Door has come up with a simple and cost-effective maintenance agreement to assure your garage door gets it‘s required maintenance. Choose the plan that best suits you.
- Plan A 12 MONTH MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT
1. 20% OFF LABOR CHARGES.
2. 10% OFF PARTS.
3. 5% OFF ANY PURCHASE OF A NEW GARAGE DOOR OR GARAGE DOOR OPENER.
- Plan B 24 MONTH MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT
1. 10% OFF LABOR CHARGES.
2. 5% OFF PARTS.
3. 2.5% OFF ANY PURCHASE OF A NEW GARAGE DOOR OR GARAGE DOOR OPENER.
MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT PROGRAM DETAILS:
- Call and speak with a customer service representative to get you signed up for one of the above agreements.
- Your discount begins on your 2nd service call.
- Your next service call will be automatically scheduled either 12 months or 24 months depending on your preferred program. You will be notified 24 hours prior to our service technician coming out.
*To cancel the maintenance agreement simply notify your customer service representative and you will be removed from the program. Yes! It’s that simple. The entire program is binding by the old-fashioned “Honor System”.
OUR 14 POINT GARAGE DOOR TUNE-UP CONSISTS OF:
- Door balance
- Door level
- Door alignment
- Track spacing
- Panel condition
- Bottom weather seal
- Opener belt or chain tension
- Limit settings
- Opener safety reverse block test
- Opener carriage & rail assembly
- Opener gears
- Lube or adjust all the above-listed parts as need.
Notice: King Door Co Inc. reserves the right to make changes or discontinue this agreement at any time without prior notice.
Fill out this form to sign up today!