King Door Co., Inc. History
From the proud owner of King Door Company, Roman Ruiz:
I started King Door Company., Inc. in 1985, with 11 years of prior experience in the industry. When I started the company, it was just me and one service truck. Now, we run 9 service trucks and have opened up a new company “Roman Doors Inc” In Santa Maria with service from Santa Barbra to Paso Robles. When I mention “I am the PROUD owner of King Door Company,” I sincerely mean PROUD! One of the challenges of starting my own company was to name it, and market it. I wanted these two things to reflect and sum up my entire company and what it stands for.
I chose the lion for my logo. The lion represents courage, the courage it takes to stay ahead of the competition and be the company in which all others set their standards. View our company Core Values. The term “lions share” represents the vision I had and presence I wanted King Door Company to have in California. The term “a pride of lions” was an image I had of the entire staff of King Door Company – a group of team players working together for practical perfection. With the Pride of a Lion™
Why Call King Door
- King Door gives the best customer service of any other garage door company.
- King Door offers same day service, and a 24 hour emergency repair service.
- I personally served three years on the Clopay® Advisory Board. I represented Clopay® dealers in the Western Region. The board members meet twice a year in Cincinnati to discuss all new products and technology in the garage door industry and what new regulations are coming from the consumer protection agency. All this information keeps us one step ahead of the competition allowing us to inform the consumer with what is old and out dated and what is around the corner in new products so they can make educated decisions on their purchases. Throughout the years, King Door has received award and accolades, recently at Clopay’s – Better Together Conference we received the Presidential Award for 2017.
- King Door has the largest inventory of garage door, parts, and keeps most repair items on their service trucks. This means most of our service calls can be completed on the first trip for the convenience of the customer.
- King Door’s technicians are uniformed, friendly, professional and well trained.
- We deal in products proven to be of top quality and ground breaking technology. For example, King Door was the first to offer LEADED AND BRASS WINDOWS.
- King Door is a member of the IDA – International Door Association. We are updated with the latest in the garage door industry, which includes safety regulations. Once a year in in June, we present a special appreciation event called, Supertech Day!, to celebrate our service technicians for the quality service they provide for our customers.
- When you use King Door Company in Bakersfield, you are using a company with core values.
- In appreciation of our wounded heroes – King Door partnered with Clopay® to install 3 garage doors at no cost at Veterans Afairs Vet Center / Paralyzed Veterans of America. See before and after pictures bellow.
- When is comes to the process of recovering from illness for children, King Door Co., Inc. understands, that’s why we’ve financially supported the Bakersfield Ronald McDonald House.
- Children are special to King Door Company and so are people with special challenges. That’s why we believe in investing and helping organization that help them. Recently we contributed to the The League of Dreams. The League of Dreams is an adaptive sports league for athletes with physical and developmental disabilities and our mission is to give every child the chance to play by providing sports training, team camaraderie and competitive sporting opportunities for our athletes.
- Honesty is best
- Image is important
- Accountable for our actions
- Quality as if family
- Pursue practical perfection
- We respect the rights and property of others
- We are pleasant to do business with…always!
- For every job done, it is done by a qualified person